- Transforming Teaching & Learning - Provide Georgia Tech faculty and students with teaching and learning information technology tools and services to improve the educational experience. Some of the services in this area include Learning Management System, online course technical support, and classroom technologies
- Expanding Research - Provide the Georgia Tech research community, in all disciplines, with research cyber-rinfrastructure that enhance researchers’ ability to make new discoveries. These include state-of-the-art networking, computing, software, and storage technologies, along with a group of expert support personnel and consultants.
- Streamlining Service Delivery - Provide, deliver, and broker information technology services for the Georgia Tech community. We do this by providing a suite of solutions that advance institutional outcomes and effectiveness. Services are organized and consumed in a way that is customer friendly.
- Enhancing Security, Privacy, and Accessibility - Build a foundation of support for Georgia Tech’s Strategic Plan by creating a secure and accessible environment in which the Institute’s goals and objectives can be realized. We will achieve this by effectively implementing policies, process, technologies and cultural change reflective of leadership's intent.
- Investing in the Workforce - Invest in the information technology workforce through effective talent acquisition, technical and professional development, and by building a collaborative, innovative and agile, digital work environment.
- Aligning through Governance and Transparency - Engage the campus community to establish priorities and guide the portfolio of services, programs, and initiatives. Through effective governance and transparent decision making, we align the institutional technology portfolio with the priorities of campus partners.
- Continuously Transforming the Technology Enterprise - Partner with campus to enable the Georgia Tech digital experience. We accomplish this through consulting and design services, infrastructure and application, and a unified collaboration experience.
The Five Strategic Priorities for FY17
- Organization Performance Management
- Early Win Transformation Initiatives
- Technology Business Model
- Enterprise Systems and Strategy
- Creating Innovation Capacity
A&F Business Goals
As part of the overall Administration and Finance (A&F) Business Plan, OIT has defined the following goals with specific objectives and metrics for continuous improvement.
Read more about the A&F Business Plan here (requires authentication).