A&F Business Goals
As part of the overall Administration and Finance (A&F) Business Plan, OIT has defined the following goals with specific objectives and metrics for continuous improvement.
- People – Hiring and retaining talent with the behavioral and technical attributes needed to achieve service delivery excellence.
- Process – Enhancing the ability to prioritize resources in a manner consistent with greater value and impact.
- Service Delivery – Selecting, provisioning, supporting, and maintaining a suite of technology services that advance the Institute needs.
Read more about the A&F Business Plan here (requires authentication).
The Five FY2017 Strategic Priorities
- Organization Performance Management
- Early Win Transformation Initiatives
- Technology Business Model
- Enterprise Systems and Strategy
- Creating Innovation Capacity