The Office of Information Technology will perform system maintenance on TechWorks and legacy PeopleSoft HR services Thursday, May 19, from 9:30 to 11:30 p.m. During this time, these services will be unavailable.
Although TechWorks will be unavailable, faculty, staff, and student employees can access Workday and OneUSG Connect during this downtime in the following ways:
· You can access Workday via wd5.myworkday.com/gatech/d/home.htmld.
· You can access OneUSG Connect via oneusgconnect.usg.edu.
· Web Clocks users will need to log into OneUSG Connect via oneusgconnect.usg.edu to enter their hours.
· Kaba Time Clocks will be available for use but may display as “Offline.”
· OneUSG Connect Benefits will remain available to employees and can be accessed from the USG Faculty and Staff Portal.
Up-to-date progress will be provided on Georgia Tech’s IT Service Status page, status.gatech.edu. After maintenance is complete, please visit services.gatech.edu to report any issues you believe to be related.